Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Choosing careers...

If we ask a child about what they want to be when they grow up, they will straight answer you...



  1. doctor

  2. teacher

  3. pilot

I remember when i was in Primary school, i definitely will picked No.1 answer without any hesitation. Grown up with a medical historical family background, i'm used to formaline and hospital aromatic smell, and trust me, it feel like home to me.

When i was in Primary 2, i added another profession to my list. I wanted to become a teacher, not only a teacher to teach but also giving a guide in life..so i wanted to become more than a teacher, a ustazah instead!!(Hahaha...it always tickle me now thinking that i wanted to become a ustazah)

Approaching at the age of 12, i wanted to become a lawyer..Why? Because at that age, i know the power of talking...and the power of convincing people....But, lucky me, i only desire that profession only at that particular year, due to the definition of the profession instead..(hehe, ustazah aku ckp dulu, kalo nak backing orang, pastu orang tu sebenarnya bersalah tp kita tlg dia sehingga terlepas dari hukuman, kat akhirat nanti kita akan dihukum bersama...)Waduh, susah banget ini....


But,as years passed, i became uncertain of my own future, even i didnt know what course should i picked for University Level...i even considering to pick up marketing or financing as i'm good at calculating!

I chose Engineering instead.


why engineering??????

well, somebody has mentioned to me that the engineers are being paid higher than any other job...

But for me, it is because the nature of the work itself.

As a child, i always experienced to make something out of nothing. I still clearly remembered that i had collected can tins to make an oil lamp.I even constructed a hut for me and my friends to play not only for 'masak-masak' childhood games, but in the end it had turned into a cat house!!!(thanks a lot mum, you made us squattering around after that).

Still, after 3 years obtaining the BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering from a local University, i still uncertain of my own future!My goodness...

But i know, i need a job that;

  1. Pay me good $$$$$.Of course beb, money makes the world go around and around...

  2. Give a time of myself. So, i can use my brain to the maximum for critical and creative thinking.

  3. No pressures. I cant work under pressures. I will crack under pressures.

So?^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment