Friday, August 14, 2009

Exam Week

Actually i'm glad that this week is the exam week for the school. i have been jungling my career by switching tasks with another person so this week is so hectic for me. All the reports must be done and sent to the HQ before 15 which is on tomorrow. And it was only yesterday that i just learnt about my task.

Students were studying for Math




math exam


i havent recovered from yesterday's tireness and i wake up with a lazy feeling lingering all over me...But today is the Final Day for the exam week and i my paper is scheduled on today...(i'm a bit worried about this)


Most of the Questions arises have been discussed with my fellow students. However, to my surprise, they still cant do it...huh!



Satisfaction smiles after the exam

4 comments:

  1. gine biak mauk concentrate exam, mun cikgu main hp??? huhuhuhu -isham-

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..pembetulan...ms mengajar sik da pegang henpon...masa bukan ngajar bruk kluar henpon...aku kan dedikasi org nya..hahahah..aku temu adik kau depan upwell riya

    ReplyDelete
  3. mDm2!!
    muKa syA x nmpAk gLak~
    ahAxXx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nie muka awak tok?lain kali mun org amik gambar, berekot awak kat depan ya...semangat sikit bah!

    ReplyDelete