Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PLKN oh PLKN...

I always sceptical about PLKN program. For me, it was a waste of Goverment Money, a money collected from tax payer and im one of the tax payer,so that money is my money!!!One series of PLKN intake could use more almost 1 billion ringgit?That is why i always scoofed the idea of our PM about PLKN program.

Then, a month ago, i have been invited to be a fasilitator for PLKN program in Sarawak to a give talk about integration in Malaysia ( I believe this is something to do with our PM concept, 1Malaysia.I dont know,cuz this is my 1st timer). At first, i was designated to Kem Juara Serian, but last minute changed to Kem Junaco Sibu. Better still, as i am from Sibu and the talk slot allocated for me is scheduled on 24-28 August, i could be in Sibu during school holiday!

I was informed that the batch of PLKN trainees that i have to face is the worst batch of all, which is ranged from low academician and school dropout. Some of them are married though!

I came to the National Service camp around 4pm and the camp site was indeed big!( I found out that Kem Junaco is the biggest National Camp which covers 123 acr of land). Ahead of me was a black Myvi, supposedly carried some of the fasilitators, i presume..

Later i learnt that it was 8 of us, 4 men and 4 women.

Barisan penceramah jemputan PLKN


Well....so far so good...and the trainees was not bad at all...(So far, *sigh*)

Happy faces of the NS Trainees


And i like this chinese girl from my class, eventhough her BM was at the acceptable level, she was really into this program and put all effort to be part of the talk show.

Well, will be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment