Sunday, August 9, 2009

Workaholic?Desperate? For Fun?

i think it was 2 or 3 years ago that i came across an article in a magazine about a lady worked as an accountant during daytime and became a dancer on night time. At first, my mind went like,"Wow, she must be desperate for money". Then the sceptical thought became admiration,"She was so good, having two job at one time"...an the thought keep on and on until i almost salute her as a superwoman!


Never that i imagine that it will be happen on me too.When i resigned from my recent job somewhere in Feb or March due to job satisfaction,i was desperate for a job. Being a wife of somebody in the age of 27 and having a car and a house to pay, yes, I'm desperate to look for a job.


I been interviewed for a one or two jobs; one with a firm in Kl and one with the local company here .i was quite confident that i will get the job with the local company even though the pay is not as high as my recent job.but it turned out that I'm only shortlisted for the job and i didn't get it. however, the interviewer recommended me to his friend's company instead which i got to know several months later.


As the process of getting job seems to be lenghty, i went for an open interview for another job and successfully got myself into one of the positions. And....this is the time when headache started to kick in ..


We have not being paid for more than 2 months after the first day on working. i was quite pissed off with the relevent person who was supposed to manage our salary and wellfare, and i didnt make a flinch when somebody call and offered me another job.i need the money to hush away the worrying feeling of not paying my car, my utility bills and my house.i need a money to stay focus on what i am doing now.

i was ready to leave my current job and face the consequences of not getting paid cuz i dont want to guess when and again when the exact time the administration wants to pay our salary for the past two months.and even i already signed the offer letter from the company saying that i will be working in due time. however, i have another second thought...

"it was funny why i never think about that before..
it was a shame why the second thought is being camouflaged by my past anger toward irresponsible person..
it was never cross my mind what my fast-without-thinking decision will affect the persons surroundings..."

(and blame it again to the irresponsible person who suppose to work and manage my welfare and pay me in due time!!!)



And now, im caught in the middle of the situation which i have to split myself into two. i have to work in the current situation now and i have to work in the company to mark my word.and i already received the advance payment to work for that company. and being an honest and responsible person, i dont want to break my promises or to breach any contract of my working attitude!

so...

i have to be that superwoman...having another job in the morning time, and working as another in the afternoon by time based working hour..life was indeed an eccentric!!

No comments:

Post a Comment