Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mini garden of my own...


i always want a garden for me to plant something on, and i would love to have a garden on my own. when i was in primary school, i was in the horticulture club...cuz i thought that we will learnt about planting or flowering. but it turned out that we have became the cleaner to sweep away the fallen leaves, and pulling the grasses from the flowering pot. what a dismay ...*Sigh!*

anyway, this doesn't mean that i my passion for gardening were killed by some stupid club supervisor. in fact, my interest becoming more and more deep inside me.but not deeper enough for me to become a botanist. i ended up taking Engineering in Uni anyway..

When i was in Yr 2 in Uni Level, i have to rent a house outside my campus. it was 2 storey corner house which is good enough for me to start a fresh chapter of my long lost hobby.so, i slowly plant a very easy plant which i pluck the branches from around the neighbourhood. the visit to Sunday Market become frequent and also with the pottery shop in Batu 4 1/2.

I left Kuching 2 years later, so i have to put a pause on my hobby.when i got a job in Kuching, and plus that i have bought a single story semi D house in Kuching area just recently, my hobby begun to florist.

Which an approximately of 300 sqm, i am very happy that i can start my very own garden. (i bought a secondhand house from my ex boss with a really good price. Thanks a lot to him:))The previous owner have planted a curry tree, pandan tree, a cempedak tree n a rambutan tree which i have to chopped down the rambutan tree to make way for the new roof.Yay!No more leaking problem.


Some of my arrangement of flower pot..Trying to arrange..hehe


I currently planted a widely range of flower which given by my neighbour and some of it i took around the Kuching town area. i saw something nice, then i will took it away to be planted in my house..and with permission..hehe


Trays full of small chillies and tomatoes plants.Most of them died due to dry season nowadays..huhu


Whenever im improving my garden, my two strips bodyguards will join the company




My cat promoting my garden by posing with some of my plants..hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment